Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Printer Download
PIXMA iP1900 is fashionable as well as easy to use and features 2pl ink droplets for photo-lab-quality printing.
Take pleasure in premium picture prints with vivid colors as well as smooth progressions thanks to the 2pl ink droplets as well as 4800x1200dpi publish resolution. Canon's ChromaLife100 system delivers durable, attractive images, with a 10x15cm photo lab quality print created in around 55 secs.
PENALTY Cartridges enable precision printing, offering photo lab-quality prints. The black cartridge is a pigment ink formulation to guarantee crisp, sharp text for document printing, while the dye-based color cartridge creates dazzling images.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Specifications:
- 4800x1200dpi print resolution with 2pl ink droplets
- Photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless print in approximately 55 seconds
- FINE Cartridges
- ChromaLife100 system
- Borderless prints up to A4
- Auto Photo Fix
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1900:
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1900 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.