Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Printer Download
Publish a picture lab quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in approximately 70 seconds in Standard mode. Capitalize on fast indeterminate image printing on an array of sizes right approximately A4, with Easy-PhotoPrint.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system supplies attractive photos with improved toughness as much as 100 years to maintain your memories. By utilizing the PENALTY Cartridge, genuine Canon inks as well as real Canon image documents, the system offers you with resilient, stunning photos.
This smartly created printer fits completely in any surroundings. The PIXMA iP1800 is deep shining black and has a mirror coating - while the corners remain in a solid matte black. The printer is Windows and also Mac suitable with hassle-free USB connectivity.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Specifications:
- Photo lab quality: max. 4800x1200dpi
- Fast document printing with sharp text
- Prints a photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 70 seconds
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting, beautiful photos
- Easy-to-use software included
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1800:
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1800 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.