Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Printer Download
PIXMA iP2000 sustains PictBridge, the universal requirement for direct image printing from all suitable digital electronic cameras as well as camcorders. Appreciate immediate as well as fantastic indeterminate printing right around A4 size, whenever you desire.
This stylish, portable printer combines great appearances with great performance. Dual paper trays allow you to load both pictures as well as the plain paper at the same time, conserving you time and effort.
Gain from productive print rates at around 20 web pages each minute in mono and also 14 pages per min in color. On top of that, Easy-WebPrint and also Easy-PhotoPrint software bring additional convenience and effectiveness to all your internet and also image printing needs.
The PIXMA iP2000 collaborates with all preferred Windows and Macintosh running systems, with the easy connection through the USB port.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Specifications:
- 4800x1200dpi¹ with FINE technology and 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- Fast printing: up to 20ppm mono & 14ppm colour
- PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
- Rapid borderless printing up to A4 size
- Stylish design with dual paper trays
- Windows & Mac compatible
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2000:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.