Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Printer Download
Print high-grade documents as well as pictures with outstanding levels of information, thanks to Canon's PENALTY modern technology and also hybrid ink system. The color cartridge uses dye-based inks for dazzling color printing, while the black cartridge has pigment ink for crisp, sharp message.
Print much more for much less. XL cartridges deliver significantly much more pages and last longer in between ink replacements-- perfect if you publish often - and also can deliver up to 30% financial savings each page compared with their standard matchings.
The PIXMA iP2840 Automobile Clip feature of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Web Traveler makes it basic to print just what you need from the web. Clip selected information from multiple web pages as well as print on a single web page to conserve paper.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Specifications:
- Compact, stylish and affordable home printer
- High-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- A4 document print speeds: 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm color
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not in use
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2840:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2840 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double-tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.
All Drivers Windows and Mac OS X