Canon PIXMA iP2200 Driver Printer Download
Canon's PENALTY Cartridges with 2pl ink beads supply a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution. Take advantage of an in-depth and lively color output for all your photos.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, new formulation inks as well as Canon real photo papers maintains your memories producing resilient beautiful photos.
The PIXMA iP2200 is portable and also elegant thanks to a resourceful layout utilizing sophisticated PENALTY cartridges that use up much less area.
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Specifications:
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds with rapid borderless printing up to A4 size
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Easy-to-use software to get the most out of the printer
- FINE Cartridge - PG-40 & CL-41 (Optional high yield PG-50 & CL-51)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2200:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2200 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2200 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.