Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Printer Download
Print a picture lab quality 10x15cm indeterminate picture in approximately 70 secs in Requirement method. Benefit from fast borderless photo printing on a variety of dimensions right approximately A4, with Easy-PhotoPrint.
Canon's ChromaLife100 ** system provides gorgeous photos with boosted resilience as much as 100 years to maintain your memories. By utilizing the PENALTY Cartridge, authentic Canon inks and genuine Canon picture papers, the system supplies you with resilient, gorgeous photos.
The PIXMA iP1300 has a trendy, inconspicuous design thanks to the sophisticated FINE cartridge that uses up much less area. It is Windows as well as Mac OS X compatible.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: InkJet 3-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge (Optional 4th black ink)
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 70 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 5.0ppm (Standard)
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 4.2ppm (Standard)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - CL-41 (Optional black PG-40)
- Colour Ink Tank Life: For yield information see www.canon-europe.com/ink/yield
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: Approx. 100 sheets
- Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing: Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4, 20 x 25cm & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15cm & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (A4, 20 x 25cm & 10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (A4, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card), Matte Photo Paper (A4), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (A4 & 13 x 18cm)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1300:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
The Drivers Recommended
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Drivers Download Installation:
- Take after these progressions to download and introduce the product driver.
- After the download is finished and you are prepared to introduce the document, snap Open the Folder, and after that tap on the downloaded record. The name of a record finishing in .exe.
- You can acknowledge the default area to spare the document. Click Next, and after that hold up while the installer concentrates the records to plan for the establishment.
- Note: If you close the Download Complete screen, scan to the envelope where you put away the exe document, and afterward click.
- At the point when the Install Wizard begins, take after the guidelines on the screen to introduce the product.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1300 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Control Panel and after that tap the uninstall programs.
- Double tap on the printer that will uninstall, and afterward click yes.
- At the point when the uninstall Wizard later, snap wrap up.