Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Printer Download - Perfect for usage within the home, office and also small business atmospheres, suitable for any type of individual with the have to print both work papers and pictures. Our multi-function device features unrivaled page yields of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, indicating you could delight in significant savings with low printing costs.
Enhance the quality of your prints with our first class pigment black ink as well as color dyes, to assist you in producing amazingly sharp texts and also gorgeous, lively images. Likewise allowing you to appreciate publishing indeterminate 4 x 6 images in approximately One Minute.
The PIXMA G Series has been developed with style at its forefront, our front encountering ink tanks are simple to replenish making it easy to track ink degrees, ensuring that you're never ever captured unsuspecting. While our compact, as well as smooth designs, permit full integration right into a home/office atmosphere.
Canon PIXMA G2400 Specifications:
- A multi-function high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages
- 4x6 borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Versatile design for your print, copy and scanning needs
- High volume cost-effective printing.
- Micro ink droplets for precise printing
- High-resolution photo printing
- Easy to refill ink tanks
- Pigment black and dye color inks
- One Stop creative software
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G2400:
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit),
- Windows 7, (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
The Drivers Recommended
Canon PIXMA G2400 Drivers Download Installation:
- Download and save driver software then put in a specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will automatically installed
- Plug the USB of printer you want to install if needed
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2400 Drivers from You're PC:
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.